Web analytics Black Green & Blue: the story behind: A little history

Monday, May 15, 2006

A little history


Station
Originally uploaded by Mr Black at startupland.

I think all of you guys (yeah, sure, besides myself, I think there's nobody else reading all this) need a little history lesson to understand what we are trying to prove here.
Black, Green & Blue is a group of three partners working together in their graphic design/web developement studio.
Since 2003 we've been fighting to become a decent option for young entrepreneurs, being involved in interesting projects. Currently we manage a growing portfolio of clients, having good perspectives of obtaining new and bigger accounts.
But we have always tried to find new opportunities to grow without depending on others people's ideas.
So one day we came up with this odd idea: creating a website/search engine dedicated solely to banners from around the world. It won't matter how big or small your business is, you could even advertise your blog with us. From the moment I envisaged the concept, I knew it had a real opportunity to become something really big.
We have almost finished egaroo (it's not working properly yet and we are adjusting some details) but, as aforementioned, we have to manage our tight time (with current clients and projects) to finish the job. This blog is an attempt to show you the developement of an idea without any capital behind it and its possible success. It is, as well, my personal point of view of the events that fill my life in this adventure. Why an aventure? Besides being a small internet startup, there are more conditions that conveys and gives egaroo.com a special twist, starting from the fact that we are not what a regular startup company located on a regular location is supposed to be... (he, he, I know, I just confused everything up a lot...) But that my friends is all I'm gonna tell you by now. If you want to know more about us, or if this crazy idea becomes what we are specting it to become, stay tunned... there's gonna be a lot of surprises...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home