Web analytics Black Green & Blue: the story behind: Monday Update

Monday, May 29, 2006

Monday Update


Adr and emac 2
Originally uploaded by Mr Black at startupland.

Yeap, as I told you last week, Adr in going on vacation... we're gonna miss her, and in the meantime, make sure all your emails to her get deleted from our server... he, he...
Lucky her. The last time I remember being on vacation is like three years ago... Gosh, I really need to get some!

In other order of things... at least! Today seems to be THE day.

Blue is finishing what was left in programing... and I, well, I'm preparing myself for what is coming, god or bad, failure or success. To all you people who will be reading this blog from now on, thanks for spending your time reading our history. And welcome! Feel at ease, this is gonna be your chance to witness an interesting and exciting (at least for us) enterprise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home