Web analytics Black Green & Blue: the story behind: Soccer World Cup Final: Brazil - Ecuador?

Monday, June 19, 2006

Soccer World Cup Final: Brazil - Ecuador?


Brazil Soccer Team
Originally uploaded by Mr Black at startupland.

Well, it's been three weeks now and egaroo is starting to show some vital signs. Slow I know, but let's see if you people are really reading this. If so, I trust you will start to let your friends about us. If not, well, we'll just find out how to make things happen faster.

The Fifa 2006 Soccer World Cup has shown some surprises. Small teams show everybody that size doesn't matter when trying big enterprises. So our favorite team this week is Ecuador. Let's see how they do tomorrow playing with Germany.

While working on this I've found really nice people. From England to Chile, you can always rest assure there's other young entrepreneurs willing to believe in crazy ideas. Just let me figure out how to make text links in here. Next I'll let you know about some of my new found friends and mentors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home