Web analytics Black Green & Blue: the story behind: My Power is gonne

Friday, April 27, 2007

My Power is gonne


Damm it!
Originally uploaded by Mr Black at startupland.
Hum, the first time ever I didn´t take home my laptop... and voilá! Egaroo´s offices (well, the office from where I manage Egaroo) were robbed this morning at 2AM. And my Power Book (with at least 100 hand made banners ready to upload, among other current works on progress) is gone. It will take some time to start over again uploading new banners, but I expect next week I will reorganize my day job schedule (since I won´t be able to work at night from home) to keep Egaroo alive.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jesse said...

hmm, i just ordered a new computer for my own venture. and i leave my patio door open all the time. may have to re-think that..

sorry about your loss. you'll bounce back, right?

May 15, 2007 11:26 PM  
Blogger Mr Black said...

Thanks Jesse, yeah, no one can know when it will happen, so just keep the door closed, he, he...
And yeap, I´ll bounce back again!

May 16, 2007 12:56 AM  
Blogger Adn Montalvo Estrada said...

Fer qué horrible lo ocurrido. Quito no es la carita de Dios anymore. Un poco extemporáneo mi comentario, pero mi solidaridad contra los malefactores para que se les caigan todos los apéndices del cuerpo estará vigente ad eternum.
Un abrazo solidario.

May 17, 2007 9:51 PM  
Blogger Jhon Davis said...

Sometime it happens then we never forget to backup our work, you will get much better result because of doing it again, practise makes it more perfect.


- John Devis
Magento Themes

November 05, 2010 7:47 PM  
Anonymous Web Designers said...

@Jhon, you might be right, as to much careful in backup my work.

- Tanya
Web Designers

November 11, 2010 4:15 PM  
Blogger Magento Templates said...

@ Tanya

Surely will be agreeing with you, a backup of system really helps a lot in restoring a system, in case of operating system crashing......

Magento Themes

March 01, 2011 7:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A great post with out doubt, enjoyed reading your suggestion what you wrote in favour of the topic well done great posting....

Commercial Buildings for Sale

May 29, 2011 12:27 AM  
Anonymous Iraqi Dinar said...

Very sad story. Sometimes it can happened but do not worry, always be positive.

November 04, 2011 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home